The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by HEADER in Ascending Order within category
Documents sorted by HEADER in Ascending Order within category
CITY CLERK5 documents
FINANCE DEPARTMENT16 documents
- ACH Vendor Payment Authorization Agreement This form authorizes the City of The Dalles, Oregon to deposit payment directly into a vendor accounts.
- City Fee Schedule
Budgets and Reports4 documents
- City of The Dalles Adopted Budgets The budget documents below do not reflect any changes made during the year via supplemental budgets or budget amendments.
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR) A detailed picture of The Dalles' financial transactions and the financial conditions of various funds.
- Wastewater Bond 2003 Under Resolution No. 03-013, authorizing the issuance and sale of wastewater revenue bonds.
- Water Bond 2007 Under Resolution No. 07-006, establishing provisions relating to the issuance of water revenue bonds.
Business Related License and Other Permit Applications3 documents
- Animal Permit Application Applicant agrees that the animal(s) will not be kept in a manner which is detrimental to the public health, safety, or welfare.
- Secondhand Dealer License Application "Secondhand business" means a business that purchases used regulated property at any business location for resale.
- Transient Merchant Application A "Transient Merchant" or "Mobile Food Vendor" means a temporary business that occupies a fixed location in the City.
City Business Tax Forms4 documents
- Motor Vehicle Fuel Dealer Application This form is required to register for monthly fuel tax payments.
- Motor Vehicle Fuel Tax Reporting Form This form is required to report monthly motor vehicle fuel tax payments by the 25th of each month.
- Transient Room Tax Registration Form For the privilege of occupancy, each occupant shall pay a tax collected by the transient lodging provider.
- Transient Room Tax Reporting Form This form is required to report monthly transient room tax payments by the 15th of each month.
HUMAN RESOURCES1 document
LEGAL DEPARTMENT3 documents
PLANNING DOCUMENTS43 documents
- Buildable Lands Inventory (BLI) Memorandum - December 2016.pdf
- Comprehensive Land Use Plan.pdf
- Economic Barriers Report 2011.pdf
- System Development Charges Breakdown For single family homes
Urban Growth Boundary Expansion4 documents
Vision Action Plan1 document
Urban Renewal Amendment Plan5 documents
PERIODIC REVIEW/Urban Growth Boundary AMENDMENT DOCUMENTS17 documents
- Buildable Lands Inventory Memo.pdf 2006
- Comprehensive Land Use Plan 05.11.pdf
- Demographic Trends Analysis.pdf
- Economic Opportunity Analysis 05.11.pdf
- Map 2, Study Area - Zoning.pdf
- Map 6, Proposed Urban Growth Boundary & Urban Reserve Area.pdf
- Map 7, NSA & Proposed Urban Growth Boundary Expansion Area.pdf
- Natural Resources Inventory Report 06.11.pdf
- Population Memo.pdf
- Powerpoint Presentation – Periodic Review Work Session-April 26 2012.ppt
- Residential Land Needs Report 04.07.pdf
- Scenic Resources Evaluation Report 06.11.pdf
- Specific Site Suitability Criteria - Schools & Parks.pdf
- Staff Report-Periodic Review.pdf
- The Dalles Engergy Analysis.pdf
- Urban Reserve Area Justification Report 09.07.pdf
- Utility Service Expansion Findings.pdf
Transportation / Parking5 documents
PLANNING APPLICATIONS24 documents
- Accessory Development Setbacks Brochure.pdf
- Adjustment Application Review criteria for adjustments are found in The Dalles Municipal Code Section 3.080.040.
- Annexation Application - Property Owner Annex your property into City Limits
- Building Permit Packet This application is used for a new construction project, remodel/addition, manufactured home, or an accessory structure over 200 square feet or 10 feet tall or greater.
- Building Permit Packet- Minor This application is used for a new non-commercial construction project for a structure that will not be hooked up to city utilities.
- Change of Use Permit Permit for building or property changing uses/nature of business.
- Comprehensive Plan Amendment and Zone Change Application
- Comprehensive Plan Amendment Application
- Conditional Use Permit Permit for a development allowed conditionally in The Dalles Municipal Code
- Demolition Permit Permit for demoing part or all of a structure
- Fence Permit
- Fencing Setbacks Brochure.pdf
- Historic Landmarks Application Located in the Historic Landmark District? This application may apply to you.
- Home Business Permit Application Required to open a business in your residence.
- Manufactured Home Building Permit Required for placing a manufactured home.
- Minor Land Partition Application Application to move lot lines or divide property to create 1-3 lots.
- Physical Constraints Application Permit required if moving earth or preforming cut and/or fill to prepare for development. Included with Building Permit.
- Property Line Adjustment Application Moving a property line that has been described through Meets & Bounds on a deed.
- Short Term Rental License Permit for vacation rentals in The Dalles.
- Sign Permit Permit for installing a sign.
- Site Plan Review Application Permit for review of multi-family housing, commercial developments, industrial projects, and more.
- Subdivision Application Required for creating 4 or more lots.
- Variance Application See The Dalles Municipal Code Article 3.070 for more information.
- Zone Change Application See The Dalles Municipal Code Article 3.100 for more information.
POLICE DEPARTMENT8 documents
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT12 documents
- 50-50 Sidewalk Rehabilitation Application The City of The Dalles is accepting applications for a cost sharing program to rehabilitate sidewalks until June 30, 2023 or until funds run out.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Grievance Form Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Grievance requests may be filled out by anyone who alleges noncompliance with the ADA accessibility standards in the public right-of-way within the City of The Dalles.
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Installation Permit Application A Backflow Prevention Assembly Installation Permit must be issued before installation.
- Construction Noise Permit Application A construction noise permit is required for all construction that occurs between the hours of 8:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- Right of Way Construction Permit Application Right-of-Way Construction Permits covers any type of construction work that occurs in the right-of-way in the City of The Dalles.
- Right Of Way Insurance Policy Liability insurance is required for individuals, organizations or companies for any use that occurs in the right-of-way in the City of The Dalles.
- Sidewalk Street Closure Permit Application A sidewalk street closure permit is required when and event or construction activity will affect the traveling public.
- Street Banner Permit A Street Banner Permit is required for display of a banner within the City Limits.
- Temporary Pedestrian Accessible Route Plan (TPARP) Memo Temporary pedestrian routes through or around the work zone must be equivalent to or better than what existed for use before the work zone.
- Traffic Safety Commission Request Form Citizens with traffic safety concerns can use this form to send a written description about the concern.
- Water Quality Report - Most Recent By June of each year, the annual water quality report is published which covers all testing performed in the previous calendar year.
- Water Quality Reports - Archive By June of each year, the annual water quality report is published which covers all testing performed in the previous calendar year.
WATER SEWER BILLING12 documents
Applications and Documents in English6 documents
- Application for Automatic Bill Pay – English The City offers you a way to make paying your utility bill more convenient.
- Stop Utility Service Agreement
- WATER and SEWER Commercial Application English Verification and approval of the City Attorney is required prior to connection of commercial services.
- WATER and SEWER Landlord Application Fill out this form to continue water and sewer service between tenants.
- WATER and SEWER Residential Application English Please provide a photo document to establish identity when applying for water and sewer service.
- What you need to know - English Everything you need to know about water and sewer billing.
Aplicaciones y documentos en espanol5 documents
- Acuerdo de cancelar servicio de servicios públicos
- AGUA y ALCANTARILLADO Aplicacion Comercial Espanol Se requiere la verificacion y aprobacion del abogado de la ciudad antes de la conexion de los servicios.
- AGUA y ALCANTARILLADO Aplicacion Residencial Espanol Proporcione un documento con fotografia para establecer la identidad al solicitar el servicio de agua y alcantarillado.
- Lo Que Usted Necesita Saber - Espanol Todo lo que necesitas saber sobre Facturacion Aguas Alcantarillado
- Solicitud de pago automatico de facturas - Espanol La ciudad le ofrece una manera de hacer que pagar su factura de servicios pblicos sea ms conveniente.
MISCELLANEOUS PUBLIC DOCUMENTS2 documents
URBAN RENEWAL10 documents
- Incentive Program Grant Application Funding for improving, rehabilitating, and developing properties in the Urban Renewal Area.
- Incentive Program Guidelines Urban Renewal Incentive Program Guidelines
- Urban Renewal Boundary Map