Community Development / Planning Office Closures Until further notice the CDD / Planning office will be closed 12pm-5pm Tuesdays & Thursdays
close icon

City of The Dalles, OR

Citizen Request Center

This is where you can easily ask a question of a department, such as add me to the email list for Meeting Agendas, Newsletter, or ask for a Proclamation or where to find specific information.

If you are unsure who to ask, please choose City Clerk.  The City Clerk will direct your request to the appropriate department or person.

Thank you

Click here to check our Report a Concern page to report an issue, such as a pot hole, or code violation.

Edit Form

Citizens Request Center