Urban Renewal Agency
The primary mission of the Urban Renewal Agency is the enhancement of public and private properties increasing the likelihood of investment in the City by any party. In most cases the Urban Renewal monies will be used as matching monies along with grants and private monies enhancing property of the City. The administration of this functionality is also expensed in this fund covering all aspects of money management and planning.
The requirement of the Urban Renewal Agency is the creation of accounting fields collecting and dispensing of monies covering the operation of the Agency. The Capital Projects fund covers all accounting of revenues and expenses in response to the above requirements. All administrative and capital outlay debt is paid from this fund.
For further information contact the Urban Renewal AgencyUrban Renewal Amendment Plan
- Urban Renewal Plan Amended 03/25/2015
- Urban Renewal Plan Amended 05/12/14
- Urban Renewal Plan Amended 05/10/10
- Urban Renewal Plan amended 4/12/10
- The Dalles Report 051909
- Downtown Amendment Plan Rev 4/14/09
- Urban Renewal Project Summary 2012
- Urban Renewal Project Pie Chart 2012
- Riverfront Trail Master Plan