Urban Renewal Incentive Program
The Columbia Gateway Urban Renewal Agency has funding available for building and property owners seeking to for the purposes of improving, rehabilitating, and/or developing eligible properties located within the Gateway/Downtown Urban Renewal Area. The Agency aims to incent redevelopment of unused and underused land and buildings to meet the goals of the Urban Renewal Plan, including investments that increase property values, place underused properties into productive condition, remove blight, and bring new opportunities for business and residential growth to the area.
Incentive Program Grants:
- 50% matching grant funds required
- 30% matching grant funds required
- Must include the addition of no less than one new housing unit
- Mixed-use projects with more than 50 dwelling units may be eligible for additional funding
SDC payments for new housing applied at building permit issuance
Not to exceed $10,000 per new unit
May be applied in combination with other new units
Find program documents here:
- Incentive Program Guidelines
- Programa de Incentivos Guias
- Incentive Program Application Form
- Programa de Incentivos Formulario de aplicación
Please contact the Agency Manager Dan Spatz at firstname.lastname@example.org to request any additional information.